Speaking Information and Media Kit
Coaching Psychologist / Relationship Psychologist
Here is my Biography you can download:
Peter C bio short 2016
- 2017 Expert comments on several articles for www.news.com.au and associated national newspapers
- 2017 Channel 7 – couples therapist on series 2 of ‘The Seven Year Switch’
- 2017 Radio interviews for Channel 7
- 2016 Channel 7 – one of two expert couples therapists featured on the first series of ‘The Seven Year Switch’
- 2001 Herald Sun – featured in article on Staff Support for Stress, written by Jon Ralph
- 1999 Good Health Magazine – article written on Interpreting Dreams
- 1998 Channel 9 – Interviewed as expert on the Psychology of Road Rage for ‘A Current Affair’ program
Below is a recent Herald Sun Article;
Another article featuring expert comments from Peter that appeared in Herald Sun, Daily Telegraph, The Advertiser and NT news;
Keynote and Workshop Topics and Themes:
I am regularly invited to speak at professional development days, conferences, planning days, and annual meetings.
I speak on a range of topics related to Psychology, Business and Developing people – they fall under the following broad categories:
- Developing Your Mental Strength to Improve Performance
- Effective Supervision in Healthcare
- The Psychology of Small Business Success
- Wellness in the Workplace
- Improving Engagement at work – teams, customer service, collaboration, partnerships,
- New Ways to Develop Leaders
- Psychology for Start-ups
- A Manager’s Guide to Dealing with Difficult People Issues
Why You Should Hire Me for your Next Event
- Ease of understanding; I strive to present minimal jargon by simplifying complex psychological concepts.
- Cutting edge ideas; I use original content when appropriate, and only focus on presenting ideas and research findings if they have a practical application.
- Motivating; I love engaging the audience and enjoy telling topic-specific stories to emphasise important themes. If there are a few laughs, all the better.
- Adaptable; I am easy to work with, calm in a crisis, I adapt my content to the particular audience, and can change topic midway through a presentation if its what the audience wants
- Long term Impact; I give people tools and techniques that can have a positive impact long after the presentation is finished
Below is a list of my previous speaking engagements to download:
Peter C invited presentations list
This is a fantastic program for all staff. If we can all use a little understanding of ourselves and others to improve our relationships, then everyone will be better off.
Trainee Physician Doctor
Peter has a great aptitude for public speaking. He makes psychology accessible and relevant to everyday life”. Peter’s honest and unaffected manner serve well in sharing his experience and expertise.
thank you so much for facilitating the discussion with our Leadership Group on monday afternoon. From the discussion after, I think that we all gained a lot from it and it has certainly given us some food for thought in areas that we as a group could develop further.
Director of Department, large law firm
Dear Peter, I would like to thank you for conducting the teambuilding session at our management conference held at Cape Schanck. The presentation was excellent, and I’m sure the conference delegates benefited from it. regards…
Manager, Investment Management firm
Hi Peter, thanks again for speaking at the patient counselling skills lecture. There has been a lot of positive feedback from attendees. I am writing to confirm your availability for the managing burnout lecture……. Once again thank you for making yourself available for our professional development sessions
Professional Development Representative, Australian Physiotherapy Association
On behalf of the…. Department I would like to thank you very much for coming and speaking with us last wednesday. I have had many people feedback to me how appropriate, beneficial, and timely the talk was……..your support has been greatly appreciated…..
Manager, State Government Department
Hi peter, I just wanted to thank you again for your presentation last week. The feedback from the staff was extremely positive (and it is usually a very difficult bunch to please!). In fact I have been repeatedly asked about whether I have received a copy of the overheads as yet. Is it ok to send me a copy that I can distribute?
Trauma Manager, Social Work Services, Large acute tertiary Hospital
Peter, I wish to thank you for the session you presented yesterday. I must tell you that you received ‘rave’ reviews from the participants. They really enjoyed your session……thanks again
Volunteer Coordinator, large public hospital
Excellent facilitation to allow open discussion
I thought that the Myers-Briggs was rubbish initially, but then to see the way it initiated discussion and interaction – it ended up being very helpful, thank you.
- PD Workshop 90 minutes $500 Inc GST
- Keynote Presentation $1000 Inc GST
- 1/2 day workshop $2000 Inc GST
- full day workshop $4000 Inc GST
Client Briefing; Once the booking is confirmed we need a briefing meeting/call to prepare well for the day. The more you can tell me, the better I can plan.
For all enquiries you can call (03) 9699-6993 or fill in the form below: