The Charleston Consulting Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
The number one reason why staff do not seek help inside their organisation is that they feel uncomfortable opening up about problems to the very person who performance manages them. They fear being judged. Too often not coping is seen as a sign of lack of competence, and it just is not true.
Because you care about the performance of your organisation and the wellbeing of your staff, but you just can’t be there for them all the time, or have all the skills necessary to effectively assist, our program fills this need and gives you peace of mind. We help you achieve a safe, positive and productive work environment.
Our Unique Approach
Charleston Consulting uses the best evidence-based practices through our links to numerous scientific institutions and their publications, and our over twenty years of experience in this field. Peter is a highly regarded provider of professional and personal development to a broad range of industries, and is the principal provider of our EAP service.
Our EAP offers solution-focused counselling ideal for limited sessions, This can be either face-to-face in our office or yours (extra charge applies for travel time), over the phone or via the internet.
Advantages of using our Employee Assistance Program:
– We provide a highly personal service; no automated responses, you speak directly to the counsellors
– Increases the confidentiality of highly personal issues
– With our EAP, the client sees the same counsellor each time
– We provide a rapid response to requests and flexible times
– We are independent to the organisation, so we can keep personal issues separate to performance concerns
– We don’t just provide support, we help your staff free themselves from unhealthy mental, emotional and behavioural habits to perform better.
– Our EAP is appropriate to all types of staff
Benefits you gain from using Charleston Consulting’s Employee Assistance Program:
- Rapid, reliable and professional service
- Improves performance and productivity
- Improves retention of key staff
- Increases staff morale
- Decreases conflict
- Eliminates wasted time
- Improves working relationships
- Contribute to staff perceptions regarding management
- Helps meet Occupational Health and Safety standards
- Improves employee skills
- Strengthens organisational culture
- Enhances services offered to employees
- Early intervention can prevent bigger problems from occurring
Other Services that compliment our Employee Assistance Program
We can help you promote the EAP to your staff, and we can train supervisors to help them identify staff in need. We can also facilitate training sessions for staff on stress, mental health, wellbeing and motivation.
We provide best practice organisational psychology services to the private and public sectors, for organisations of all sizes. This includes executive coaching, training workshops, team-building programs, leadership programs, mediation and conflict resolution and staff climate surveys.
Making an appointment
To make an appointment just click on the Contact Peter link at the bottom of this page.